in behalf of Altaro, I would like to a free Webinar with three top of the edge speaker around Microsoft Software Defined Datacenter.
The transition to adopting cloud services is unique for every organization. What does yours look like?
Join Microsoft MVPs Andy Syrewicze (Technical Evangelist – Altaro), Didier Van Hoye (Infrastructure Architect – FGIA), and Thomas Maurer (Cloud Architect – itnetX) for a crash course on the possibilities of cloud technologies coming out of Microsoft including:
- Windows Server 2019 and the Software-Defined Datacenter
- New Management Experiences for Infrastructure with Windows Admin Center
- Hosting an Enterprise Grade Cloud in your datacenter with Azure Stack
- Taking your first steps into the public cloud with Azure IaaS
After watching the experts discuss the details, you’ll see that the cloud doesn’t have to be an all or nothing discussion. This webinar will prepare you for your journey by revealing the available options and how to make the most out of them!
Wednesday June 13th 2018 –
Presented live twice on the day – Registration
- Session 1: 2pm CEST – 5am PDT – 8am EDT
- Session 2: 6pm CEST – 9am PDT – 12pm EDT